Contractor License Utah - How To File Your Application
How To Get A Contractor License - Utah:
Utah requires Business Registration, General Engineering, Contractor license, General Building Contractor license, Residential & Small Commercial Building Contractor license, Specialty License.
CLSI Will Provide The Following Support:
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate agencies.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the Business Registration Division including resident agent service.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.
Utah has reciprocity with Arizona, California, Louisiana, Nevada, South Carolina Alabama, Tennessee, Michigan, Virginia, Arkansas, Mississippi, West Virginia, Florida, North Carolina, and Georgia.