Contractor License Hawaii - How To File Your Application
How To Get A Contractor License - Hawaii:
Hawaii requires General Engineering, General Building, and Specialty Contractors to be licensed.
CLSI Will Provide The Following Support:
- Schedule your exam. (If allowed)
- Complete a complex application required by the Department of Commerce and Consumer affairs..
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the Business Registration Division including resident agent service.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.